ravesearch

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

You can't finish a sentence like this......

Ok so someone walks into the room and says oh my god you just missed the coolest thing, then they leave the room without telling you what the thing you missed was... How do you end on that??? It left me wondering what I missed... Did flying monkeys shoot out their ass? Did the dog dance an Irish jig??? what was it?? So I sit and I think about it and then I go to the person and say what did I miss just to get the answer "Oh nothing it wasn't so cool after all."

That's kind of anti-climactic you think??

I mean who shifts gears that fast?? How did it go from the coolest thing ever to nothing at all in the span of 2 minutes?? Think about it for a second before you call it the coolest thing ever.. Save us all the trouble of anti-climatic moments...

Cause it is rather annoying to think you missed the coolest thing to find out all you missed was the dog farting and scaring himself... 

No comments: