ravesearch

Saturday, January 22, 2011

School is sucking today

School so worth it that I wanna beat my brains out lol.. A Dictionary of Law (Oxford Paperback Reference), thats one book i need to use all day and its ok but it defeats me. I can know that this book will have the terms i need but, then why do i have to remember all the terms?? Does anyone remember everything they learned off hand? Black's Law Dictionary, Standard Ninth Edition (Black's Law Dictionary (Standard Edition)) is another book i am using for this class and i love this class and i love the law but really come on now.... I know i will use a lot of this info on a daily basis but some of it I am learning i think just to kill time cause some of it i dont foresee ever using.. Tort Law: AND Dictonary Law (Longman Law) Im not even going to discuss that book ....

In my other class today we discuss court cases involving schools, some where the school is a defendant and some where students have been defendants. Fist Stick Knife Gun: A Personal History of Violence, was useful in this i loved the book anyway... i also used Lies My Teacher Told Me: Everything Your American History Textbook Got Wrong, to put a real look on to it all. All and all a great day..

No comments: